HOPE Animal Shelter is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization that provides a no-kill community based haven for dogs and cats awaiting adoption. Every month, we have basic operating expenses for veterinary medical care, dog and cat food, bedding for the animals, toys and treats, office and cleaning supplies, as well as utilities and staffing to keep the shelter running. All donations are tax deductible.
There are two options for monetary donations: one-time and monthly. Once you complete your donation, you are welcome to send a dedication message.
Allows you to make a safe and simple one-time donation to HOPE Animal Shelter.
Circle of HOPE- Donate Monthly
Provides ongoing support for the dogs and cats at HOPE through our Circle of Hope program. Your regular monthly financial support will let us spend less time on fund raising and more time on programs and activities that serve animals in need. Your donation will be processed automatically on the 1st of each month and will recur monthly until you change your billing information or cancel your support. (We can adjust to bill on other dates.)
How your support helps the animals
- $5 a month ($60 a year) Two Neuter Surgeries
- $10 a month ($120 a year) Three Spay Surgeries
- $20 a month ($240 a year) Cleaning Supplies
- $25 a month ($300 a year) Toys and Bedding
- $50 a month ($600 a year) Vaccinations
- $100 a month ($1,200 a year) Dog and Cat Food
- $200 a month ($2,400 a year) Telephone and Internet
- $250 a month ($3,000 a year) Medications
- $500 a month ($6,000 a year) Shelter Utilities
- $1,000 a month ($12,000 a year) Veterinary Expenses
- $2,500 a month ($30,000 a year) Shelter Facility Rent
Nate is settling in wonderfully in his new home. He has also acquired a new name, Dash, both because he loves to dash from room to room, and also because he is so dashingly handsome. He and his new big brother, Bubbles, have decided to be friends and are getting along very well. We want to thank you for taking such wonderful care of him, and for allowing him to be part of our little family.